Thursday 26 August 2010

I am going to eat SO much pizza


Off to Italy very, very early tomorrow morning so I will say farewell to you all for now. Enjoy the last few days of August (and the Bank Holiday for those that it applies to) and see you in September...

And once again thank you for all the Italy tips, 3am start aside, I can't wait.

*mobile phone shot above of a trip to the Italian Coffee Company on Goodge Street a couple of weeks ago when the pizza cravings were really getting to us

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, you lucky girl! We've just come back from Milan & have fallen in love with Italy! Buon viaggio! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a brilliant time, I'm sure you will. Mmmm, pizza! Now that's made me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why did you say pizza??? now its all I can think about. have the most fabulous time, it is an amazing country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bon voyage! have a lovely trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay yay yay yay yay take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't forget the gelato :-) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yum! Now I want pizza! Have a lovely time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh that looks magnificent. Hope your break is going wonderfully well!

    ReplyDelete