Wednesday 7 October 2009

Another tag and passing it on


Awhile back I also had another tag from trishiekoh at Under Lock and Key (see here), so I am going to belatedly do a post in response to that, then back to business as usual!

1. What books are on your favorite shelf?

The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald
My Family and Other Animals, Gerald Durrell
His Dark Materials Trilogy, Phillip Pullman
Eve Green, Susan Fletcher

and many, many others!

2. What DVDs are on your favorite shelf?

Amelie, Stealing Beauty, Some Like it Hot, Chinatown, The English Patient

3. What are your two favorite cookbooks?

Nigel Slater's 'The Kitchen Diaries' and Nigella Lawson's 'How to be a Domestic Goddess'

4. Select 1-3 recipes you will cook for your special guests:

Probably cupcakes because they always go down well...

5. What will we be drinking that's available?
Tea!


And I will tag:

Melina at Owl and Peacock

Choose either these questions or the ten interesting things tag from here and of course anyone else join in that wants to!

3 comments:

  1. Always interesting to discover a bit more a bout bloggers! I really Amelie and the English patient.
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be posting this in a bit, Thanks!
    And for some reason, I just find it hysterical that your favorite cookbooks are by a Nigel and Nigella.
    I've just woken up and have yet to have coffee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My family and other animals!! Love it too, totally should've added that to my list.

    ReplyDelete