Tuesday 14 July 2009

Airstream Dreams




I found the Vintage Vacations website via Lynne at Tea for Joy and now I am dreaming of a holiday in a 1950s (or 60s) Airstream trailer. Don't these look lovely? They are located on the Isle of Wight which makes them even more appealing - I have wanted to go there for ages and have heard wonderful things about the island's charity shops. M however is less keen...cramming his 6'5" frame into an aluminium box for a week doesn't fill him with much enthusiasm. I think I shall have to persuade a slightly shorter friend instead...

1 comment:

  1. Oh! so beautiful! I have wanted to go on holiday in one of these for ages... fantastic crotcheted items in these pics. Can't wait to see you my love, I feel I should get over the 'flu though, as there's nothing worse than resenting your friends for their infectiousness. I am moving out of my house at the end of next week, i'm quite sad really, but i would love it if you came over for some supper. I will give you a ring in the next couple of days. I hope everything is going well for you, see you soon!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete